Healthcare Facility Energy Management
Given the fiscal pressures many healthcare institutions are experiencing it becomes imperative to identify and realize real cost savings without sacrificing the care and comfort of patients. Energy management in healthcare faces unique challenges as they lack the flexibility to shift processes or shutdown systems.
Using the RTIS@ energy analytics platform, companies can identify opportunities to save energy without compromising patient needs. Real time analytics will enable energy cost transparency while anomaly detection can isolate early problems before critical systems are compromised. Benchmarking can identify underperforming buildings while helping to improve sustainability.
Benefits of Energy Management in Healthcare:
- Reduce Energy Costs
- Improve Energy Cost Transparency
- Utility Bill Analysis and Optimization
- Benchmark Portfolio Performance
- Predictive Equipment Maintenance
- Improve Sustainability and Meet Corporate Environmental and Social Responsibility Goals